BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
Senior Connections recognizes donors who contribute $50 or more annually as members of our Circle of Friends. Friends are invited to join Senior Connections’ Board of Directors and staff at gatherings to celebrate our successes.
Why is becoming a Friend to Senior Connections so important? In one word, Sustainability.
Being able to count on friends for dependable, routine support allows us to add seniors to our programs when program funding from government and grant funding isn’t there. We are able to immediately begin helping a senior in need, even as we seek longer term help from other sources. We can add Ensure or additional meals when needed. In short, your donation make a huge difference in the life of seniors in need.
- Become a Friend to Senior Connections for donations of $50 to $499
- Become a Good Friend by donating $500 to $999
- Become a Dear Friend with a donation of $1000 to $2499
- Become a Best Friend through donating $2500 to 4999
- Become a Friend Forever with a generous donation of $5000 or more
To become a Friend of Senior Connections, donate now. Consider making a monthly sustaining gift at either the Good Friend level (staring at about $40 per month) or the Dear Friend Level ($84 a month – enough to provide more than 3 weeks of meals to a senior!).