To donate to Senior Connections, where your dollars go to support critical senior services programs, please complete our secure donation form below. Please join our Circle of Friends.
All information submitted is processed through our secure server.
*If your donation is in honor of someone special, please include the name and mailing address of that person in the "Additional Notes" section of the form.
Use the form below to make a donation. Consider becoming a monthly donor.
IT TAKES SO LITTLE TO PROVIDE SO MUCH!
- $50 provides one session of In-home care to a senior
- $100 funds 25 meals delivered to a senior’s home
- $500 funds 25 hours of in-home care to a senior
- $1000 employs instructors for health and wellness classes
- $3000 builds a wheelchair ramp for a senior
- $5000 provides meals for 4 seniors for an entire year
ANNUAL GIVING FUND - CIRCLE OF FRIENDS
Senior Connections recognizes donors who contribute $50 or more annually as members of our Circle of Friends. These friends are invited to join Senior Connections’ Board of Directors and staff at gatherings to celebrate our successes and will be included on a list of distinguished friends on our website and in our building.
- Become a Friend to Senior Connections for donations of $50 to $499
- Become a Good Friend by donating $500 to $999
- Become a Dear Friend with a donation of $1000 to $2499
- Become a Best Friend through donating $2500 to 4999
- Become a Friend Forever with a generous donation of $5000 or more
DONATE VIA MAIL
- MAIL A CHECK: c/o Donations, Senior Connections, 5238 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30341
- QUESTIONS: call 770.455.7602, and inquire about donations
- Email: Donations
FIRST TIME HERE?
We provide essential services to seniors including: Meals on Wheels, In-home Care, Home Repair, and the management of neighborhood senior centers. Your financial support allows us to provide comprehensive compassionate care – the hallmark of a true friend. To learn more about the services offered by Senior Connections visit our ABOUT US page.
Corporate and business sponsors should visit our SPONSORS page to discover the benefits of supporting Senior Connections.