Senior Connections’ mission is to maximize independence for seniors through advocacy, information and services. Our services for older adults include meal delivery, in-home care and home repair, senior centers and classes and trips.
Part of our funding comes from county, state and federal dollars. Additional funds are provided by corporations and foundations. Each of these sources has specific guidelines that may include county of residence, age, income or other requirements.
Please note: available program dollars change throughout the year. Please check back frequently to see what is currently available in the way of subsidized programs.
DEKALB COUNTY RESIDENTS 60 YEARS OR OLDER
- You may qualify for free or lower cost meals or in-home care services if you meet income guidelines.
- If you own your own home and meet income guidelines, you may qualify for subsidized home repairs.
- All services offered by Senior Connections are available through private pay for residents who do not qualify for subsidies.
- Private pay customers have no age restrictions, so services can be used to assist with home illnesses, recuperations, and other short or long-term situations.
COBB, FULTON, AND GWINNETT COUNTIES
- Private pay services for meals, in-home care and home repair services are available.
- There are no subsidy programs available at this time in these counties.Please contact the county's senior services department or program for information on what might be avaiable through the county.
CHEROKEE, CLAYTON, DOUGLAS, FAYETTE, HENRY, AND ROCKDALE COUNTIES
- Private pay services for home repair services are available in some areas of these counties.
- There are no subsidy programs available at this time in these counties.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SUBSIDIZED SERVICES
- FAX A LETTER: c/o Subsidies, 770.455.8157 OR
- MAIL A LETTER: c/o Subsidies, Senior Connections, 5238 Peachtree Road, Atlanta, GA 30341
INQUIRIES MUST INCLUDE: full contact information, county you live in, your age, and income level - and for home repair services, confirmation that you are the homeowner and resident of the house needing repairs.